A new addition to the family27/09/13
Having purchased our newest sister pub now, work is about to begin!
With a refurbishment investment of £500,000, The Wheatsheaf Pub & Grill will be re opening on November 14th totally transformed!
Sparkling Wednesdays, Live Music every Thursday and fantastic weekend breakfasts will compliment their already extensive offering of fresh, seasonal food, craft beers, local ales and the perfect G & T
The refurbishment plans to turn this Grade II listed building on west Street of Farnham, include:
– Creating an open plan kitchen so that customers will be able to watch the chefs, lead by head chef Jay Williams, in full flow
– A fully re-fitted ‘feature’ bar which, alongside a cosy log burner will establish a great bar area to the front of the pub
– Opportunity for private dining for up to 24 people
– An intimate courtyard with concertina doors into the pub
– An interesting array of eclectic decor and furnishings such as feature walls papered in old local maps will combine the ‘rural luxe’ design trend which uses scale, colour and pattern to capture traditional design values and give them a modern spin.
Save the date and head over to take a look in November! http://www.thewheatsheaffarnham.co.uk/Back to News